TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
These instructions are intended to help all users have a fun time, and ensure their safety. Please read and follow the safety and rental instructions listed, use your own common sense and have a great time!
1. Bookings will only be accepted with a £30 booking fee. This fee will be deducted
from your final payment due on the date of your booking. This is a non-refundable
fee. Upon verification of your booking fee payment, a confirmation email will be
sent to you. Please check this carefully and let us know if anything needs to be
corrected or amended. By paying the booking fee you confirm that you have read
and understood the terms and condition of hire set out below.
2. The balance of the payment for hire must be received in cash/bank transfer or card
payment before the equipment is set up or if paying by bank transfer this needs to
be paid the day before.
3. If for any reason we have to cancel your booking we will be happy to refund
your initial £30 booking fee.
4. If for any reason you have to cancel your booking the booking fee is non-refundable, however at our discretion we will consider transferring it to another booking for a date within 30 days of the original hire date and subject to availability.
5. If you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours notice before the event, the full balance will become payable at our discretion.
6. Riviera Events will not accept responsibility for circumstances beyond our control
which means we may have to cancel or rearrange your booking, for example
freezing conditions, floods, high winds, rain, road closures, vehicle breakdown, pandemics, etc.
7. We will need approximately 30 minutes to set up the equipment and the same to
pack away and remove equipment. Please take this into account when booking
venue times. Please leave or allow adequate parking space for delivery and
collection times. Please make sure a parking space is available outside the venue
for our vehicle at delivery & collection.
8. We only deliver and set up equipment in a suitably sized space and we will not
be responsible for removing furniture/etc. (Space requirements are listed on our website for each product) If the area is not big enough for the
equipment then we will be unable to leave the equipment and the booking fee
will not be refunded.
9. Equipment is hired to the customer on the understanding that it will be returned
in an undamaged condition. If any damage is incurred during the booking, please
advise us and we will arrange for the cleaning/repair of any equipment. Any initial
cost will be invoiced to you accordingly.
10. No food or drink is to be allowed on or near the inflatable/s to avoid choking or
injury to the children along with mess or damage to the equipment (please note if the
equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a
11. The hirer is responsible at all times for the behaviour and safety of the users using
the equipment (Safety instructions are give at the time of set up).
12. If the inflatable/equipment has an age limit please ensure no-one over this age
uses the equipment (Age limits are listed on each product on the website and will also be advised at time of set up).
13. All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the
equipment and inflatable/s. No pets, toys, face-paints, silly string, party poppers,
confetti or sharp instruments are allowed nearby or on the equipment.
14. Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls of the inflatable/s is DANGEROUS and
must not be allowed. Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and
limit numbers according to the age and size of the users using it as per the safety
15. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step of the inflatable as a child
could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users
in getting on or off.
16. The inflatable/s should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If a
shower cover is not fitted, in the event of rain, the unit should not be used and all
users asked to get off until the inflatable has become dry.
17. Ensure that no-one with a history of back, neck or health problems uses the
inflatable/s or equipment as indeed any user who is feeling unwell.
18. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the
inflatable immediately and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not
come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower.
In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains,
then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later and it should restart. If it does not,
inform us straight away.
19. A copy of the terms and conditions and safety guidelines are provided with
the equipment hire, these must be signed by the hirer before the equipment is
released for hire.
20. Please ensure that children are supervised at all times by a responsible adult. The
hirer takes full responsibility for the children using the equipment; Riviera Events
accepts no liability for damage or injuries whilst the equipment is on hire.
21. We will require a power point within a reasonable distance (25m) at the venue
unless it has been agreed prior to the booking that a generator will be provided.
22. We will not be responsible for any breach in these terms and conditions beyond
our reasonable control.
DISCLAIMER IMPORTANT NOTICE Provided that the inflatable/s and or equipment is used in accordance with the above guidelines and conditions of hire, those using the inflatable/s and or equipment should do so safely. However, accidents can happen, Riviera Events can accept no liability for injuries sustained or any other loss, howsoever caused, in the absence of the negligence of Riviera Events or its employees. As the equipment will be in the hirers possession and control whilst in use rather than Riviera Events any liability for injuries or other losses caused other than in the circumstances described above rests with the hirer. Accordingly, it is strongly recommended that the hirer has adequate public liability insurance covering his or her liability arising from the use of the inflatable/s and any other equipment hired. I DECLARE that I have read and understand these terms and conditions of hire and any relevant operating and safety instructions supplied with the equipment, and I sign the contract fully aware of the implications and responsibilities placed upon me by doing so. I have received a copy of the terms and conditions. Please note that all persons using the inflatable/s and or equipment do so at their own risk. The person/organization hiring the inflatable/s and or equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using the inflatable/s and or equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Riviera Events cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the inflatable/s and or equipment.