HIRE AGREEMENT & TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Download Riviera Events T&C click here
1. Bookings will only be accepted with a £30 booking fee. This fee will be deducted from your final payment due on the date of your booking. This is a non-refundable fee. Upon verification of your booking fee payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Please check this carefully and let us know if anything needs to be corrected or amended. By paying the booking fee you confirm that you have read and understood the terms and condition of hire.
2. The balance of the payment for hire must be received in cash/bank transfer or card payment before the equipment is set up or if paying by bank transfer this needs to be paid the day before.
3. If for any reason we/you have to cancel your booking, we will be happy to refund your initial £30 booking fee, subject to a minimum of 14 days (2 weeks) notice. For any cancellations less than 14 days the booking fee is non-refundable, however we will happily transfer it to another booking for a date within 30 days of the original hire date and subject to availability.
4. Delivery is included in the hire within an 8 mile radius, we will deliver outside of this area, but a delivery/collection cost will be charged.
5. Riviera Events will not accept responsibility for circumstances beyond our control which means we may have to cancel or rearrange your booking, for example freezing conditions, floods, high winds, rain road closures, vehicle breakdown etc.
6. We will need approximately 30 minutes to set up the equipment and the same to pack away and remove equipment. Please take this into account when booking venue times. Please leave or allow adequate parking space for delivery and collection times. Please make sure a parking space is available outside the venue for our vehicle at delivery & collection.
7. We only deliver and set up equipment in a suitably sized space and we will not be responsible for removing furniture/etc. If the area is not big enough for the equipment then we will be unable to leave the equipment and the booking fee will not be refunded.
8. Equipment is hired to the customer on the understanding that it will be returned in an undamaged condition. If any damage is incurred during the booking, please advise us and we will arrange for the cleaning/repair of any equipment. Any initial cost will be invoiced to you accordingly.
9. No food or drink is to be allowed on or near the inflatable/s to avoid choking or injury to the children and mess or damage to the equipment (please note if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge).
10. The hirer is responsible at all times for the behaviour and safety of the users using the equipment.
11. If the inflatable/equipment has an age limit please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
12. All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the equipment and inflatable/s. No pets, toys, face-paints, silly string, party poppers, confetti or sharp instruments are allowed nearby or on the equipment.
13. Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls of the inflatable/s is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed. Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of the users using it as per the safety instructions given.
14. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step of the inflatable as a child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off.
15. The inflatable/s should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If a shower cover is not fitted, in the event of rain, the unit should not be used and all users asked to get off until the inflatable has become dry.
16. Ensure that no-one with a history of back, neck or health problems uses the inflatable/s or equipment as indeed any user who is feeling unwell.
17. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
18. A copy of the terms and conditions and safety guidelines are provided with the equipment hire, these must be signed by the hirer before the equipment is released for hire.
19. Please ensure that children are supervised at all times by a responsible adult. The hirer takes full responsibility for the children using the equipment; Riviera Events accepts no liability for damage or injuries whilst the equipment is on hire.
20. We will require a power point within a reasonable distance (25m) at the venue unless it has been agreed prior to the booking that a generator will be provided.
21. We will not be responsible for any breach in these terms and conditions beyond our reasonable control.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Provided that the inflatable/s and or equipment is used in accordance with the above guidelines and conditions of hire, those using the inflatable/s and or equipment should do so safely. However, accidents can happen, Riviera Events can accept no liability for injuries sustained or any other loss, howsoever caused, in the absence of the negligence of Riviera Events or its employees. As the equipment will be in the hirers possession and control whilst in use rather than Riviera Events any liability for injuries or other losses caused other than in the circumstances described above rests with the hirer. Accordingly, it is strongly recommended that the hirer has adequate public liability insurance covering his or her liability arising from the use of the inflatable/s and any other equipment hired.
I DECLARE that I have read and understand these terms and conditions of hire and any relevant operating and safety instructions supplied with the equipment, and I sign the contract fully aware of the implications and responsibilities placed upon me by doing so. I have received a copy of the terms and conditions.
Please note that all persons using the inflatable/s and or equipment do so at their own risk.
The person/organization hiring the inflatable/s and or equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using the inflatable/s and or equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Riviera Events cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the inflatable/s and or equipment.